Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cafe Diem: Seize the Day with Good Coffee!

We love local coffee shops (and I don't even like coffee!) and Cafe Diem become a second home to us. We are on a first name basis with the staff and they know our children, their birthdays, and my hubby's favorite drink before he ever orders. Cafe Diem is located just north of Oralabor Drive on S Ankeny Blvd. It's in a strip mall across from the DMACC campus. 

Here's why we love Cafe Diem:

  • High quality coffee and drinks mixed perfectly. 
  • Great selection of coffees, teas, cold drinks, smoothies, and yummy treats
  • Fun atmosphere--everything from couches to tables
  • Great Staff!!
  • Rewards program--Buy 10 drinks and get one free! This is a major perk for my husband. 
  • Limited photos from this visit because the walls are covered
    with awesome LOCAL art! (Copyrighted Art) 
  • Drive-thru window with speedy service
I've had interviews, business meetings, ladies' small groups, breakfast date with my hubby, after-school dates with my boys, and worked by myself at Cafe Diem. I always see college students studying there too. 

Whether you are driving through Ankeny and need a coffee or need a place to meet up with some friends, give Cafe Diem a try! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I just started my loyalty card today. I didn't know!

    We love Cafe Diem. Audrey especially loves the drive-through at school drop-off time -- I get a coffee and she gets to watch the busses all drive back to the district bus barn. :)

    ReplyDelete