Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bass Pro Shop Bowling

I recently decided to open a Val-Pak and found a coupon for Free Bowling at Bass Pro Shop in Altoona. It was good for up to four people and I thought it would be a lot of fun to take my kids there on a cold winter day. I was not disappointed!

Pros: 

  • Very Clean and Great Atmosphere--you feel a bit like you're underwater with the decorations and shark's mouth ball return. 
  • Automatic Bumpers appeared for the kids and lowered for my turns. 
  • Clean-ish shoes. They were the cleanest shoes I've seen at a bowling alley, but they are still bowling shoes.
  • Great score board screen and I didn't have to do a thing! 
  • My littlest guy--two years old--was able to use a stand to push the ball off of and he had a great time playing too!
Cons:
  • This bowling alley has you pay per lane, per hour. It is too expensive for just the kids and myself to go to, but it would be a fun night out with friends or more people. 
Overall, we had a great time and look forward to going back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment