Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pump It Up!

Today's Deal Chicken deal is for four drop-in sessions at Pump It Up in Urbandale. This is one of our favorite places to go and burn some energy! I typically see moms (and a few dads) there during the daytime hours and they are usually working on their smart phones or knitting. However, I LOVE to hold my little guy and go down the big slides too! 

Pros:

  • Fun for all ages--including the moms! 
  • Closely supervised and organized into different rooms.
  • Burns LOTS of energy for the kids (and I was tired too!)
  • Clean
  • Easy to get to--right off I-80/35 Douglas Exit
Cons:
  • Kids are required to play in the room designated by the staff. I didn't see this as a problem, but I think my oldest wanted to have more time in one particular area. 

Hints: 
  • Remember your socks, waivers for kids that aren't in your family, and any coupons you have. 
  • Pack a snack and water for the car ride home! They will be tired!
  • Wearing smooth athletic pants will provide the most speed on the big slides. Fun!
  • Fun for the parents too!
    Lots of cars for the little people. 
    That's Fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment