Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ritual Cafe

I had a great experience hanging out at Ritual Cafe the other morning.  I had some blogging to do, so I brought my computer, grabbed a few (gluten-free, woohoo) snacks and did some work.

Located downtown, right near Proof restaurant, Ritual Cafe serves up coffee, smoothies and even vegetarian food.  They had an awesome selection of vegan and gluten free pastries at the front counter and I was super impressed with my gluten-free banana-chocolate chip bread and apple cider cupcake. Yes, I had to try both.  And they were out of pumpkin spice syrup, so I got a gingerbread-flavored iced coffee and it was really good! 

They also offer a full menu of breakfast items like bagels, oatmeal, and a breakfast plate with eggs and toast.  For lunch they have panini's, quiche, hummus plates and more.  They even have a kids grilled cheese sandwich meal available for kids.  

What a cool place to hang out.  Of course it's a great place for Vegans, but anyone can enjoy these healthy menu items and casual atmosphere.  I'll be back to chat with a friend over coffee or use the free wi-fi to get some work done.  

They also offer live music many nights of the week.  You can check the schedule here. Very cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment