Monday, May 27, 2013

Fro-Yo Party @ The Juice Co. Recap


We had a great time at our first ever Eat, Play, Love Des Moines community event.  The Juice Company at the Shops at Roosevelt was kind enough to invite 20 EPLDSM readers in for FREE Fro-Yo!  We had a great turn-out and lots of fun sampling their awesome fro-yo.

The flavors they have are strawberry, mango, doubleberry, vanilla, banana, chocolate peanut butter, peanut butter, strawberry, & chocolate. All of the frozen yogurt sundaes are made with fresh ingredients, no artificial colors or flavors. 

I love that there is an "ice cream" place that is so healthy and tastes so great so close by.  I sampled the chocolate first and me and my kid agreed that it was smooth and creamy and tasted a lot like a Wendy frosty. Yum!  I also had the peanut butter and it was definitely my favorite.  It was very rich and delicious.  The hubby had chocolate peanut butter and he said it tasted a lot like a Reece's peanut butter cup.  The strawberry was a favorite among other party-goers too, so I don't think you can go wrong with any of the flavors.


I made sure to catch a photo of each kid trying out the fro-yo to catch their reaction because I think that's the real test if it's good stuff.  Every kid loved it, smiles all around!  What a great alternative to the sugar-filled stuff.

I know we are all familiar with the Juice Company's awesome smoothies and juices.  But, if you haven't had a chance to try their fro-yo, check it out!  We think you'll like it as much as we do!

And keep an eye out for some new juice flavor's they are coming out with!  I got to sample a few the other day and they are delicious and great for you!

Thanks to everyone who came out to make our first event a success!  We look faorward to many more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment